* Discussion of your preferences, concerns and relaxation.
* Assistance considering options and writing a birth plan.
* Unlimited phone/email access and 24/7 on call availability.
* If desired, I will attend an appointment with your care provider.
* Four weeks of on call availability
During labor and birth
* Continuous labor support (including support in your home).
* Facilitate communication between you and your care-providers.
* Maintain a calm and peaceful birth environment.
* Assist with photography.
* Assist with the initiation of breastfeeding.
* Continued lactation support.
* Continued availability during the post partum period.
I offer various options for my doula services, and I am open to other options that may better suit your needs....just ask!
Doula Services: $800 - Includes a prenatal & labor services
Enhanced Doula Services: $900 - Includes a prenatal, labor services and post partum visit
Doula and Childbirth Education: $1100 - Includes a complete Birth Boot Camp class (live with the instructor of your choice or on line), prenatal and labor services & post partum visit Read more about Birth Boot Camp Childbirth education on this site or http://www.birthbootcamp.com/
A deposit of half the fee is due to retain my services, with the balance due at the 37th week of your pregnancy. I will be happy to work with you to form a payment plan if that is desired.
Placenta Encapsulation: $200 (contact me for more details)
Specializing in * Natural Birth * Water Birth * VBAC* Medicated Births*
Serving families in Dallas, Ft. Worth, Denton, Frisco, Plano, Keller, Southlake. Coppell, Lewisville, Irving, McKinney, The Colony, Hurst and surrounding areas.